Struggling to find a landing page plugin for WordPress that actually works?
There was a time when most of these plugins was very difficulty to use and came with limited functionality. Designing a page was a painful task.
But, that’s all history now which means that you can create beautiful and creative pages that convert like crazy – all without having any technical headaches or having to be a web designer.
Why Use a Landing Page Plugin for WordPress?
If you create a website to sell a book or product, then you need a landing page.
Landing pages helps to improve conversions, converting more visitors into customers.
These landing page WordPress plugins come with a variety of ready to use templates with drag and drop tools to edit them or generate your landing pages from scratch. It gives you the freedom to rapidly build landing pages for your marketing campaigns without the need for a web designer. You can reuse your templates, create new ones, and construct your library of ready to deploy landing page designs.
Top Landing Page plugins
Coming from team Design mode, Wards is a fascinating solution for landing page WordPress plugins.
The plugin gives you a choice of content cards that you can put on canvas – one after another – until you get an entire landing page built. Every item can be adjusted to fit your needs – you can get an excellent front-end editor for that.
- A large set of content cards, which should be enough to meet all your landing page needs.
- There are various types of content boxes available, each fully customizable.
- The default designs can make things look sharp and modern.
- Everything works with drag-and-drop.
- Works with current theme? Of course! You can use it with your landing pages, and leave the rest of your site intact.
- 100% custom landing pages? Almost. You’re working on the scheme of individual content cards arranged one after another.
- Mobile-friendly? All landing pages are sufficiently flexible and mobile-friendly.
- Ease of use. No design or coding skills needed, full drag-and-drop support, plus a front-end editing potential.
- single site – $99,
- Agency – $199.
02. Thrive Content Builder + Thrive Landing Pages
Despite having two different landing pages, Thrive Architect and Thrive Landing Pages are, for all intents and purposes, the same plugin.
- There are 207+ customizable landing page templates accessible
- The templates are themed into groups.
- No coding knowledge required. You get real front-end editing via Thrive Architect – just use drag and drop to build/edit your landing pages.
- There are various content blocks (starting from text or videos to more marketing-centered content, like testimonials, opt-in blocks, etc.).
- Works with current theme? Yes, the landing pages are independent of your present design.
- 100% custom landing pages? Yes.
- Mobile-friendly? Everything is mobile-approachable.
- You can quickly jump into it right away.
- single site – $67
- Five sections – $97
Optimize Press is very versatile and stands out from everything else on the board because of one main detail – it’s available both as a WordPress theme and a WordPress plugin. The theme allows you to hand over your entire site design to Optimize Press, while the plug-in lets you keep your present design, and only use Optimize individual landing pages.
Apart from that, Optimize Press also delivers a load of features and an intuitive drag-and-drop editor. It’s not a real WYSIWYG experience, though (which, depending on what you like, might be considered an advantage or a flaw).
- You have the choice of more than 30 pages templates.
- More than 40 content elements available (text, images, features boxes, etc.)
- Available as a theme and also, as a plugin.
- Membership functionality involves
- 100% custom landing pages? Yes. Modify a template or construct your own from the ground up.
- Mobile-friendly? Yes, everything is 100% mobile-compatible.
- Ease of use. Very easy to use and intuitive, kudos to the pre-designed templates.
- for three sites – $97,
- For ten sites– $197.
04. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a theme + plugin combination, but you can obtain the plugin alone (depending on what you need).
But, it’s worth noting that the Beaver Builder plugin, on its own, already supply you with the entire landing page building functionality.
- You can utilize it on posts and pages.
- Built-in landing page templates.
- Drag-and-drop content editing.
- Front-end editing in real time.
- Import/export characteristics.
- A vast set of content features (everything from headings, images, text, videos, and so on).
- Mobile-friendly? Yes.
- Ease of use. Very easy to use and intuitive. No coding skills demanded.
- Beaver Builder plugin for unlimited sites – $99,
- Beaver Builder theme and plugin – $199.
The list couldn’t be complete without at least one free solution. There aren’t many free landing page plugins for WordPress out there. As it turns out, landing pages are a complicated concept to master, and when someone shapes it out, they just can’t afford to make it available for free anymore.
- Visual editor which can preview you the changes you’re making in real-time.
It is not necessary for you to be a web designer – not even close!
Additionally, you don’t have to put up with the old-style plugins that was sluggish and overly complicated. And those packed with cheesy templates looked like what guru marketers were using in 2006.
Times have changed now. The market has evolved massively.
Using the landing page plugins listed above; you can have a lot of control at your fingertips. All the features you’ll require to create beautiful landing pages without the hassle and fuss.