You must have seen or at least heard of the popular trend of booty lifting leggings on TikTok and other social media platforms. Regardless of whether you have tried them or not, we believe that you can get the best shape by working out along with wearing your butt-lifting leggings. Many booty workouts work the best to uplift your bum and give them an ideal shape. All the fashion idols or celebrities follow a strict workout schedule for their full-body, including booty.
If you have seen your favorite star in bum-enhancing gym leggings, you might have gone gaga. But their secret not only includes the leggings, they also have a workout routine. If you also want your bum to look even better in the gym leggings, try out the following booty workouts that actually work.
You can start with doing one set of every booty exercise back to back for a regular routine. Repeat the complete routine two or more times and take a rest for 1 to 2 minutes in between. The best part is that you will only need a few pieces of equipment. Keep yourself prepared with a pair of dumbbells- choose the weights suitable for you, resistance band, a Swiss ball, and workout gear, including booty lifting leggings.
Take a pair of dumbbells and ensure that it has overhand grip. To start the exercise, follow the steps below.
- Hold the dumbbells parallel to your thighs at the length of your arms.
- Keep your feet apart parallel to the distance of your hips.
- Bend your knees slightly; hinge at hips and lower torso. Your upper body should be parallel on the floor, keeping the weights as close to your body as possible.
- Pause for a second and then go back to the standing position. Your back should stay naturally straight throughout the workout).
Do this ten times
2. Single leg hamstring curl
- Take a Swiss ball and lie on your back with your one leg on the ball.
- By pressing your feet into the ball, bridge up by lifting your butt from the floor.
- Bend right knee towards chest, keeping the left foot pressed on the ball.
- Keep your hips lifted and hands touching the floor, palms facing downwards. Now draw the ball inwards your butt by bending the left knee.
- Extend the left leg while keeping the left knee bent towards the chest.
Do ten reps on each side.
3. Kettlebell swing
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell with both your hands and feet at a hip-width distance with each other and knees bent slightly.
- Keep your lower torso and hips bent at a 45-degree angle to the floor. Your lower back should be naturally bent. Swing the kettlebell in an arch shape between your legs.
- Ensure to wear flexible gear like fit booty leggings to bend the knees properly. Keep your arms straight, thrust hips in front, and swing the kettlebell to chest level.
4. Lateral band steps
- Wear a resistance band right above the knees. Bend the knees and move hips backward like you are sitting on a chair.
- Move to the right, stepping the left foot halfway. From that point, step towards your left shift in the left foot and right foot halfway in.
- Continue to do this by ensuring the squat position throughout the exercise.
Do ten reps on each side.
5. Explosive lunge
- Lunge in front of you with your left leg. The knee should be bent at 90 degrees to the floor straight on the ankle and right knee slightly touching the floor.
- To bend ideally, do this exercise in bum-enhancing gym leggings.
- Now jump up to push the floor with both feet.
- When still in the air, switch your leg, landing with your right foot in a lunge.
Continue with changing sides and do ten reps per side.
All these exercises ensure to give your booty the perfect shape. Once you achieve your goal, show them off in the magical booty lifting leggings.
You go, girl!