Spying is a situation that arises from a feeling of insecurity or when trust is broken. Spying is an extreme situation to which a person should be not brought to. But since your trust is already broken, whom do you rely on to bring you authentic and real information? How can you decide whether the source is providing you correct information or not? In such a situation, you have to take the matters in your hand and make sure that there is no more lying.
With the technology at your disposal, you do not really have to really wear a black hoodie and roam around with a binocular around your neck or wait for your partner to sleep and see text messages to spy on the target in question.
Instead, you can sit back comfortably in your house and track the activities by just simply installing an app in both of your phones. Just download the app, enter some basic information and get going. So here we are, giving you a complete guide to use those apps whether for an Android or Apple phone.
- mSpy: We are starting with the number one in the list and the most top rated one. This app is supported by Android, iPhone, and Windows phones. It helps you spy on calls, see text messages, track emails, tracks GPS locations, access to address book, control apps, access to the gallery to view pictures and videos, monitor internet usage and all this without even touching your target’s phone on a daily basis.
- Spymaster Pro: This monitoring software is typically available for an iPhone and helps you keep a close watch on your children, partner or even a business employee. It gives you an access to phone book, GPS, SMS, web history, WhatsApp, contacts, multimedia and many more. It is available as a jailbreak version which helps you enjoy its features without any hindrance.
- Spybubble: Again one of the best in the list of spying apps. But this app has greater accessibility since it is compatible with Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Mac OS and even Windows phones. Because of its compatibility, it is more reliable and hence loved by many. Apart from accessibility to text messages, emails, calls, GPS locations, internet usage, multimedia, it gives access to your social media platforms, calendar, bugging and even remotely control the phone of the target’s question.
- FlexiSPY: This software literally helps you eavesdrop. FlexiSpy has an inbuilt feature of Call Interception which lets you secretly listen and record into phone calls. This feature is over and above the other benefits, it provides for tracing call recordings, GPS locations, texts, emails, photos, social media and instant messaging. Apart from recording conversations, this app records the voices of the surrounding as well and to top it all, it has a feature called RemCam which remotely activates the camera and takes a secret picture in order to keep a track on the view of the surroundings.
- iKeyMonitor: Particularly designed for Apple iPhones, this app’s interface is simple and intuitive. This also offers a free 3-day trial so that you can evaluate its usage before actually investing your money. One of its prominent features includes that it logs all forms of messaging from the keypad and records it to send to the email of the person concerned. It has the ability to capture passwords, periodic screenshots and even provides with a multi-language support like English, Spanish, Russian, French and even German. This app is your one-stop-shop destination for all your spying needs.
We have kept the list short and crisp in order to avoid any sort of confusion since you will be overwhelmed with the number of options available. You need not make any hasty decisions for purchasing a software since you can always use the free or trial version to know whether you are comfortable using this app and then accordingly take a decision to purchase one.
Although you will get more options for usability of features in a purchased version than a free one, you can always get a fair idea. The best thing about this software and applications is that it maintains the full security of your identity together with getting the work done. One resource that can be of help for further information is found at PixelPrivacy with a collection of guides and in-depth tutorials on the subject to further your understanding.
Your phone is the most reliable thing and is with you most of the time, so you do not have to worry about the authenticity of the information and not even worry about your security.