Over the past few years push notifications have proved to be a great marketing means for myriads of businesses. WordPress Push notifications plugins are appearing more effective to boost visitor engagement and drive more frequent traffic on the WordPress sites.
As of now we are well acquainted with the remarkable business benefits of WordPress push notifications plugins, as we all have discussed lots about it. Due to these enormous benefits, more and more online businesses have started to embrace the trend of integrating WordPress notifications plugin with their WordPress site, and the year 2017 is the best witness of it.
No doubt, in 2018 also, there will be a profusion of such sites and the WordPress notification plugins as well. Thus it’s going to be confusing to choose an appropriate WordPress notification plugin amongst this profusion. Here in this blog, we have listed out some most excellent WordPress push notifications plugins for mobile app and websites, to diminish your confusion.
Check Out The List:
PushCrew is one of the best push notifications plugins that you can add to WordPress with a simple plugin. PushCrew has the least number of supported devices. At present, it supports Chrome on desktop and Android and Firefox on desktop only.
Supporting this small set of devices, PushCrew offers certain best features like:
- Scheduling: With this, you can schedule your notifications in order to send them at a particular time in the future.
- Segment Creator: It is a tool that helps you to divide your visitors using custom conditions.
- CTA buttons: This allows you to display a couple of CTA buttons in your push notifications.
- Expiry Notifications: It will help you to ensure that your subscribers don’t get a notification when the deal has already finished.
- RSS support: This allows you to automatically notify subscribers of the latest posts the moment you publish them.
PushCrew offers a free package that includes unlimited notifications for around 2,000 subscribers with a few feature limits. For more than these numbers, you will have to select from plans starting at $18 for a month.
ePush is a push notification service plugin for WordPress websites, blogs, and all sorts of the business websites. It is a complete push notification system that supports all type of devices, like mobile phone, desktops, and even the tablets. Among all the WordPress push notification plugins mentioned above, ePush is one that comes with several remarkable business benefits.
Some Preeminent Features Incorporated In Epush:
- Customized Notifications: Permits you to create a unique and personalized notification for every user or group.
- Multi-lingual: You can optimize and send notifications in any major language.
- Unlimited Subscribers: Allows sending push notifications to as many users as you desire.
- Tailor-made Segments: Set your own attributes for specific visitors and send customized push notifications to them.
You can get a free trial of ePush and afterward can choose a precise package suitable to your business model, starting from $19 per subscription.
OneSignal is a standalone and best push notification service that conveniently integrates with WordPress. OneSignal’s supports chrome on desktop and Android, Safari on Mac OS X and Firefox on desktop only. With OneSignal you will obtain the Safari notifications, however, miss out mobile Firefox notifications.
OneSignal possesses a list of great features like:
- A/B testing: This is quite a unique one. It lets you conduct split tests to find out the high performing messages ahead of sending them to all subscribers.
- Scheduling: helps you to schedule your push notifications to send them at right time in future.
- Automatic Notifications: Based on set criterion you can send reminders. For instance, if someone has visited your site over the last few days or whether or not you’ve published a new post.
- Segments: Segment and target your visitors based on various user attributes.
OneSignal is absolutely free of cost with no limits, though there are some indefinite premium plans.
PushEngage is another standalone push notification service for both web and mobile push notifications. Though, it provides a dedicated WordPress plugin that simplifies the integration of push notification functionality to WordPress.
PushEngage facilitates you to send notifications to both mobile and desktop versions of Firefox, Chrome and Samsung Internet Browser.
Moreover, PushEngage comes with a number of effectual features like:
- Geotargeting: Allows you to send notifications to the visitors according to their specific geo-locations.
- RSS to Notification: Immediately alert users with RSS feed whenever you publish new posts.
- Automatic Responders: Lets you send push notifications related to customer’s actions with marketing automation for email.
- Segmentation: Easily segment your audience according to the URL from which they received browser notifications in order that you can send them posts that probably they will like.
- Customized Cart Abandonment Notifications: Especially useful if you’re having an online store on WordPress.
- CTA buttons: You can include one or more call to action buttons.
With PushEngage you can send up to 120 notifications to about 2,500 subscribers at free of cost. For more, you’ll have to choose other plans starting from $25 per month.
PushAssist is another standalone push notification service that offers a dedicated WordPress plugin to simplify the setup process. PushAssist supports Chrome on desktop and Android, Safari on Mac OS X and Firefox on both desktop and Android.
PushAssist consists of a number of useful features like:
- Scheduling: Lets you schedule notifications for particular dates and times.
- Segmentation: You can segment users based on their interests, location, and other data.
- Personalization: Allows you to send personalized messages, but needs some setup as well.
PushAssist offers a free plan supporting up to 3,000 subscribers with limitless notifications. Paid packages start from $9 per month.
There are the most helpful and easy to integrate WordPress push notifications plugins that you must try out for your WordPress site. When it comes to choosing a precise one among the all, we suggest you to first determine your exact requirements and according to them make your wise selection. If further, you have any doubt about getting the Best Push Notification Service for your precious WordPress site, just contact us we will guide you with exact solutions.