Known for entertainment and thrill, Las Vegas in the desert serves up all types of possibilities for travellers. The Strip, Las Vegas’ well-known resort-lined street, shines with lights and restores alluring sites from cities across the world. If you have already planned for a vacation in Las Vegas, then it is significant that you know the top-rated tourist attractions in the city:
- Fremont Street: Fremont Street is a pedestrian-only area in old downtown Las Vegas, with all types of unique sites. Fremont Street is wrapped over with an awning of LEDs that light up the skies in a sight of various designs and colours as you stroll below. Referred to as the Fremont Street Experience, every night an incredible visual and music show takes place overhead. Extraordinary entertainment performances and street performers often perform outdoors in this area.
- Venetian Hotel: This hotel is located on the Strip, transversely Treasure Island. It is the finest resort in the city and has numerous attractive tourist attractions. Within is a themed shopping mall built to look like the city of Venice, complete with canals, blue skies, and gondoliers. The hotel also features pastimes of the main attractions found in Venice; for example, the Bridge of Sighs and the Rialto Bridge. When here, do not forget to take Gondola ride as they are a fun way to see the complex.
- Mirage Hotel: This is easy to recognize hotel while you walk along the Strip. In front of the resort is a volcano, which explodes at regular intervals. The bright red fire shelling out is one of the most exclusive sites noticeable from the sidewalk at night. Within the Mirage is the Dolphin Habitat and Secret Garden. You can see an extensive array of exotic animals, which include white lions.
- VooDoo Beach: Simply near the Las Vegas Strip, the Rio Las Vegas is the neon-adorned house to VooDoo Beach. This beach comprises actual sand nearby four swimming pools complete with waterfalls and close by Jacuzzis. This European-fashion area consists of music by a live DJ and dancers that keep the crowd amused at the poolside.
- Mandalay Bay and the Shark Reef Aquarium: One of the main highlights of Mandalay Bay is the Shark Reef Aquarium. The huge tank holds a vast range of fish, sharks, reptiles, and marine invertebrates.
- HRH Beach Club: The Hard Rock Hotel Beach Club is one of the newest pool complexes in Vegas and home to the well-known pool party recognized as Rehab. This event frequently attracts thousands to the HRH pool. The pools at the Beach Club are enclosed by genuine sand and nil entry slopes to reproduce the appearance of a genuine beach.
These are some of the most happening places in Las Vegas that you must visit when here.
Characteristics of Luxury Hotels
Almost every hotel aims to provide the best in class comfort to the guests, so that that they can feel stress-free and revitalized. In order to ensure that the guests have an enjoyable stay, every hotel requires having a few vital elements.
In case you are planning a trip to Las Vegas, for leisure or work, then it is essential to choose the right hotel for your stay. The hotel is, basically, the place where you would be spending all your leisure time, and you would come back to chill out and unwind after a long day of work or after seeing the tourist attractions. Thus, a luxury hotel is designed to offer the vital amenities and comforts to the guests so that they can feel contented and pleased.
With so many luxury hotels available across Las Vegas, it is important to know the characteristics of such hotels, some of them are explained below:
- A luxury hotel should preferably be well-connected to the most important recreational and commercial hubs of a city while offering the best peaceful getaway from the commotion of the city. Moreover, the hotel should be situated at close proximity to the airport so that their guests do not have to experience any trouble while catching a flight, particularly, during rush hours. This is why; some of the best hotels in Las Vegas are located near the airport while others are located just at a few minutes’ drive from the embassies, malls, and recreational centres of the city.
- Luxury hotels should ideally come with bar facilities so as to meet the important requirements of the guests. The food available within the bar should be paired thoughtfully with the beverages that are being served. Their mixology options should consist of both classical and contemporary choices, such as boutique brewery beers, new age wines, select malts and spirits.
- The rooms that are found within the luxury hotel are always clean and well-maintained, and they feature lush interiors as well. In addition, the hotel rooms also include modish furnishings which augment the interior look and décor of the space. Besides these, the rooms within the luxury hotels are furnished with top quality furnishings so that guests can enjoy maximum comfort.
- It is very important for luxury hotels to have suitable dining facilities so that their guests do not have to go through the problem of looking for food somewhere else. The dining facilities within the luxury hotels should preferably provide a perfect blend of best hospitality service, appetizing culinary delights and enjoyable ambience.
- A luxury hotel typically offers its guests the benefit of availing a 24 hours room service. This service is quite advantageous for early risers who want to have a nutritious breakfast, as well as for those who have mid-night food cravings.
The luxury hotels having the characteristics mentioned above can be found in Las Vegas. As one of the most well-known hubs, Las Vegas is often visited by tourists from across the world, and therefore, the luxury hotels present here offer best-in-class services. To book a stay in any of these hotels, one can simply visit the websites of the hotels located in Las Vegas.