Some wanderers and explorers once roamed the earth to unfold mysteries of unknown lands because at that time there are no escorted touring companies to lead their way. But when talking of Mauritius, you need not waste your time trying to explore its tourist map inch by inch to scale your tour, plan the itinerary, book hotels, find sightseeing packages, etc. You can leave all of these head hammering and time-consuming tasks to a good guided touring agency, and instead, enjoy your few days of the Mauritius vacation in the most exotic way.
Amazing Mauritius tours
Experience Mauritius in a way you never thought of before because now there are some great touring options in the country, and various kinds of tours for tourists of all tastes. Therefore whatever type of tourist you are, you are going to unravel some interesting tour for you in the kitty of the guided touring company in Mauritius. Being one of the most preferred coastal estimations in the world, simply sea waters offer you a plethora of activities. And then there are many other options.
- Love sea diving and snorkeling and you have it here in Mauritius
- Watch whales in Mauritius
- Walk under the sea, and enjoy excursion while watching sea fishes and variety of species
- Scuba divers can spend a whole day diving
- Enjoy the Bois Cheri tour in a day
- Get to watch dolphins playing in the sea
- Try parasailing over the open sea
- Visit Cerf’s Island
- Visit Chamarel with its waterfalls, Chamarel Rum, seven colored earth tour, and the ebony forest
- Go and explore the Black River Gorges National Park
- Watch the Alexandra Falls
- Tour the Grand Bassin with the Hindu Shiva temple
- Visit the Pampelmousses Botanical garden
- Watch and tour Port Louis
- Also visit the Citadel, Caudan Waterfront, Grand Baie, Chateau de Labourdonnais, the Mauritius aquarium, the Red Church, and L’aventure du Sucre Museum.
These are some of the grandest tours you can enjoy in Mauritius. If you are a sea and nature lover, you will indulge by heart and soul in the seawater-based tours. Adventure lovers would not like to miss parasailing and other water sports. And heritage and culture tour lovers would love to explore the northern Mauritius tours, while Southern Mauritius is a concoction of religious and nature tour both.
How to start with your Mauritius tour planning?
Once you have decided that you are visiting Mauritius and your tickets are confirmed you only have one more step to take to streamline the whole tour. You will have to contact a guided and escorted touring company in Mauritius who are authorized to offer you various tour packages as per your choice. A buffet of interesting tours to cover all of your interests can be explored at https://mauritiusdiscoverytours.com.
Programming a Mauritius tour can be fun when you team up with the right touring agency. The country has a lot to offer along with pleasant landscapes and seascapes, and you must explore all of it in style.