You cannot just walk into the market and buy yourself a drill. It requires knowledge about the features of the tool. Choosing the right drill also requires you to scout the market and compare the products available. Based on your usage requirement and the frequency of your use, you need to pick a drill that meets all your needs. There are a number of brands manufacturing drills, choose the one that meets your criteria.
Here are some of the best brands in the market.
- Black and Decker: One of the best drill brand and biggest name in tools. With more than 20 cordless drill options to choose from, you will be spoilt for choice. All their products use 20V MAX lithium ion battery that are interchangeable across all Black and Decker power tools. They offer quick customer support at a retailer near you for repairs or replacement of parts. They are one of the most sought after manufacturers of powerful cordless drills.
- Milwaukee Drills: The brand is known for their signature red tools and they offer more than 50 cordless drills which include magnetic drills, driver and hammer drills. M18 Fuel Hammer Drill from Milwaukee drills is one of the most powerful 18 volt cordless drill available in the market. They also offer a service program which helps coordinate minor repairs that are completed within less than 10 days.
- DeWalt: This drill is designed for heavy duty use and there are almost 40 cordless drills to choose from. They offer three speed drills which contain extra batteries, drill bits and a charger. They also have service centers across the country where you can get quick repairs for your easy to use and highly durable drill. The drills are ideal for commercial as well as personal use.
- Bosch: Bosch has been around for a long time now. Their drills have a long battery life and are ergonomically designed which ensures that the brand stands out in the market. It has beaten stiff competition and offers drills that are secure and comfortable. It can be used for long hours without straining the muscles. It is an ideal drill for professionals. The drill includes two 18 volt batteries which lasts for almost an hour with a one hour charge period. It has a great grip and strong power which makes it ideal for major projects.
- Makita: A popular brand among construction professionals. The drills work in all weather conditions. They are compact in size and light in weight. With 18V of power, the drill is enough for home repairs as well as professional use.
Choosing a reliable drill brand will ensure that the drill has a warranty, lasts longer and is easy to use and maintain. Durable drills do not need a replacement for a long time to come and can be used on any type of material. These are some of the best brands in the market for professional as well as home usage.