You might have noticed that the ecommerce industry is growing dramatically parallel to the internet. Setting up an ecommerce store today is quite different from that of earlier as the focus is on serving the best products within the given time to the customers. Do you own an ecommerce store?
There might be many things that you need to take care of and you also need to take right decisions and investments for your business to grow and establish its brand name. But with cloud hosting, you can get the perfect architecture for developing a complete ecommerce website. Most of the web hosting providers offers cloud hosting as an eCommerce hosting service.
All have a general opinion that cloud hosting requires huge investment but it’s completely wrong. It offers economically priced cloud hosting package for your ecommerce website.
You get the below benefits with cloud hosting for your ecommerce website:
- Flexibility: You can opt for more computing power whenever required.
- Vulnerability: Since your site is hosted in an independent hosting environment, your site won’t be facing the hardware vulnerability issue.
- High Uptime: In case there is anything wrong on any component of your server, another server will immediately take over and continue the tasks. This will help to maintain the uptime for your website.
- Costs: You need to pay only for the resources that you use.
- Backups: Your website data is stored on multiple servers.
- Multiple Datacenters: You get the redundancy as compared to the single server.
Ultimately, these benefits indicate that your website performs in the best way.
MilesWeb – Explained in Short
MilesWeb is one of the best web hosting companies globally and was founded in 2012. Serving over 15000 customers, it takes the pride in offering affordable and reliable web hosting solutions. They focus on customer satisfaction and provide all the essentials for website hosting to their customers.
They make use of innovative technology for configuring their servers. They offer a wide range of hosting services such as shared, dedicated, VPS, cloud, WordPress, reseller and domain registration. Their dedicated team is expert in resolving the customers’ issues via live chat and email.
MilesWeb offers three cloud hosting platforms – managed DigitalOcean, managed AWS cloud hosting and Jelastic cloud platform.
Managed DigitalOcean Cloud
- Complete Management: Worried about management of your cloud platform? Leave your cloud hosting to MilesWeb’s team along with its security. All will be taken care of by them. You just focus on your business growth.
- Expert Advice: Confused in selecting the plan for your website? Their cloud experts will help you to find the right plan based on your website requirement.
- Optimizing: It is important to optimize your cloud server in a better way. Their team optimizes and enhances your server to offer outstanding website performance.
- System monitoring: Their team monitors the resources of your DigitalOcean server including CPU and bandwidth. Due to this, your website stays secure from getting crashed during high traffic.
- Server maintenance: All daily operations of your server as well as maintenance are looked after by their team and it is ensured that the servers run smoothly.
- Data protection: Continuous monitoring of all the files on the server is done to avoid web attacks and data backup is also taken daily to avoid data loss.
- Regular updates: Regular updates are installed on the server automatically. Therefore, no manual intervention is needed when downloading and installing updates.
- Security: Servers are constantly tracked for vulnerability by MilesWeb team for keeping your website away from any malware, spyware, viruses or unwanted traffic patterns.
Managed AWS Cloud
- AWS Certified Team: Their team comprises of AWS certified professionals that know the way to manage your AWS server for making it secure, powerful and hassle-free.
- Time-Saving: Their team handles all the server related tasks such as updates, patching or daily operations required for AWS cloud management.
- 24/7 Available Support: You will find their team available 24/7 to help resolve your AWS related queries.
- Server Monitoring: In order to keep your AWS server up and running for the maximum time, continuous monitoring of the traffic spikes, possible infections and other issues is done.
- Optimization and Growth: To offer the innovate AWS services, they enhance your AWS server along with the security, performance and expenditure for offering cutting-edge AWS services.
- Increased Productivity: The administration of your AWS cloud platform is taken care of by their team. This enables your team to work on tasks such as building products, making profits and assisting customers.
Managed Jelastic PaaS
This platform is based on pay-per-use model.
- Affordability: Based on pay-per-use-model, with Jelastic cloud you only need to pay for the resources that you actually use.
- Scalability: Automatic scaling of cloud vertically and horizontally is done without any manual work.
- Simplicity: It helps to launch your cloud instance immediately after deciding the configuration.
- Reliability: Because every server is isolated in cloud hosting, your server won’t be affected by any issue that occurs on the other server.
- Customization: You can customize your cloud as per your preference and so; you get complete control over your cloud server.
- Security: Since the data on the server is distributed across redundant servers, the information stored in cloud remains secured against hardware failure.
- Suitable for every business: Any application can be scaled in real time with the public cloud.
- Easy app development: Take a look at 100+ popular applications such as content management systems, wikis, forums, portals, developer tools and many more in the cloud marketplace. Just select your preferred application from the marketplace and it will be ready for use within less time.
Cloud hosting is the best and affordable option for businesses that receive high traffic on their website. With cloud hosting, your traffic can be easily managed due to high resource availability and uptime maintenance. You get 99.95% uptime with MilesWeb. So, if you are looking for the best cloud hosting provider, ensure you select MilesWeb.