Believe it or not the most rending thing on the internet is cryptocurrencies. There are over 3000 types of cryptocurrencies in the market these days. Very few cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, ZCash, Ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash have made a remarkable performance in the crypto world. You need a digital wallet to store your ZEC coins and BTC coins. There are hundreds of Bitcoin wallets available so you need to select amongst the best Bitcoin wallets available to stay away from hackers. Your digital currency wallet can be a paper wallet, web wallet, mobile wallet, desktop wallet or a hardware wallet.
Read Here the latest Bitcoin Wallets Review : Best Bitcoin Wallets in 2019
What is ZCash?
ZCash is a digital currency formed for assisting in financial transactions with the support of a blockchain network. ZCash claims itself to be the most secure network amongst other cryptos like Bitcoin. As of today, the price of ZCash is USD 102.48 and is currently in the 20th position in the crypto ranking. It is an open-source network with improved privacy and security for its transactions.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin has become a synonym for cryptocurrency due to the quick developments that took place in its network. Satoshi Nakamoto launched Bitcoin in 2009. Bitcoin was widely accepted as a source of payments due to its decentralised nature and the Bitcoin price prediction was always positive. The price of BTC today is USD 5278.78 and it is in the topmost position in the ranking of cryptos. Bitcoin Price is expected to touch over $23K by 2019 (Souce : CoinSwitch’s Bitcoin Price Prediction)
Converting cryptocurrencies are no more a daunting task with the below simple steps to convert your ZCash tokens to Bitcoins:
- There are many cryptocurrency exchanges like Changelly, ShapeShift, Bittrex, Binance, GoCoin, KuCoin and more.
- Visit any of the above exchanges and understand the way they work. After thorough analysis and market research choose the exchange which you find the best.
- Select the ZCash crypto in the exchange page of the currency exchanges. Enter the number of ZCash coins you would like to exchange for BTC.
- Now select BTC in the next drop down and you can see the number of BTC you may be getting for your ZCash.
- Find the current exchange rate for ZEC to BTC exchange. Now you need to provide your BTC wallet address where you would like to receive your BTC for ZEC.
- Now, on the ZCash address of the exchange, you need to send your ZCash tokens.
- Once the exchange is complete you will receive your BTC in your Bitcoin wallet. Here you can follow these steps for converting your ZCash to any cryptocurrency by just changing the name of the crypto in the drop down in the first step.
You can convert your ZEC to BTC with such simple and easy steps in any cryptocurrency exchange. Technological advancements have led to new and improved ways of exchanging and trading cryptocurrencies worldwide. Be cautious and careful before choosing a cryptocurrency exchange for your trading needs. Stay alert with the happenings in the crypto world to make confident decisions in the crypto world.