There are many popular android app emulators on the market today. They are used to run Android apps on Windows PCs and laptops.
The result is that you can download and install your favorite android games like Clash of Clans, Subway Surfers, Mobile Legends, etc. without any lagging from your old smartphone. These emulator lets you enjoy these games on a bigger screen of your PC.
Android environment on Windows
Android environment provides stability and reliability for gaming experience and small screen sometimes lag in providing a seamless experience. It is also the fact that some people don’t have an android device which is where android app emulator comes into the picture.
An Android emulator offers users the true android environment on their Windows PC so that they can enjoy using their favorite android apps.
This android app emulator is completely free to use and can be downloaded from its official website. You can configure gamepad, direct downloads, record screen, and do much more than you think with an Android emulator . Read below about more features, and steps to download the same on your Windows PC or laptop.
Some popular features of an Android emulator:
- It has a simple user-interface which makes it easy to use for everyone.
- An Android emulator offers real android experience while using it on your Windows PC. You can also easily switch in-between Android and Windows simultaneously by minimizing the Android window.
- An Android emulator offers adaptability to the touchscreen of a laptop. You can use your computer screen like a big-screen size smartphone.
- Gamepad configurations on an Android emulator allows you to set up your mouse, keyboard and other gamepads with the emulator to enjoy your favorite Android games with an enhanced gaming experience.
- Unlimited downloads let you game for unlimited time as you can download any possible game available on Android play store.
- An Android emulator also allows you to directly download an app from within the emulator window. No need to download the APK file for an app from any third-party site and map it with the emulator. This is a great feature and saves a lot of time.
- Isn’t it great to record important events and gaming clips while playing a game? The screen-recorder of an Android emulator makes it possible to record screen anytime you want. You don’t require an extra tool on your PC to record the screen of the game or the app you are using at a time.
How to install an Android emulator on your Windows PC or Laptop?
You can download and install the Android emulator on your Windows OS based PC or laptop just by using these simple steps.
After successful installation, you can start enjoying your favorite and poplar android games on your PC without any trouble. Shared below is the step-by-step instruction guide to let you know how you can have an Android emulator setup on your PC. Go ahead:
- You must either search for or visit the official website of your chosen Android emulator. The download URL is available on the homepage of the website which will direct you the download file to save it.
- You can select the desired location to save the online installer file. This online installer helps you install the emulator online on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, you can launch the emulator by double clicking the icon from its location.
- Initially, the emulator will guide you to the basic user-guide steps to make control settings as per your requirements. It really helps when you are a first-time user of an Android emulator.
- The screen is set at 1280×720 format by default. You can make changes to the same according to your preferences in the basic settings under settings menu of the application.
- The next step is to setup your google account which you can do by sign-in with your Google account. This step will grant you the access to entire Play Store.
- Now you’re ready to download your favorite Play Store apps and games. Use the search bar at the top to find your favorite games and popular android apps.
These are some basic steps to download and install the emulators on your Windows PC. It should be noted that an Android emulator has many pros but also have one con which is insignificant. It works with only Windows PC. You can only use an Android emulator if you are using a Windows OS based computer or a laptop.
If your PC qualifies for downloading an Android emulator, you can choose the best android emulator against other available ones. It is easy to use, allows unlimited downloads, GPS simulation, and, offers great graphics while enjoying android games. Happy enjoying Android OS on your Windows PC.