PDF Editors as the Easiest Way of Editing Files
Do you ever find yourself needing to make a quick change to a PDF document, but not knowing how? You should consider using a PDF editor, as it can be a lifesaver in situations like this.
Online document editors are the easiest way to edit PDF files because they allow you to make changes to the document without having to convert it to another format. Plus, they offer a variety of features that make editing files a breeze.
In this article, we’ll take a look at why you should choose a PDF editor over other options and how to find the best one for your needs.
PDF editing has never been so easy as it is now
In the past, editing a PDF document was always a bit of a hassle. You would have to use Adobe Acrobat or some other software that came with your computer and then download the file.
But today, the ease of creating and exchanging documents online has made PDF editing an essential part of today’s digital business. The fact that you can edit PDF online is a great advantage for small and large businesses alike.
With an online document editor, you can edit PDF in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc. This means that you don’t need to install any expensive program to edit PDF files on your computer — just another browser on your computer will do. You can even use these online editors on mobile devices as well.
What makes online edit PDF software so great is that they handle your Google docs edit PDF more efficiently than other options. They let you view and edit your file in its native format, which means any changes you make will be reflected in the original file — there’s no need to convert it back and forth between formats like Word or Excel.
And with the emergence of advanced online editors like Lumin, users are provided with a wide range of features that help them to edit secured PDF, annotate, redact, merge, split, and even sign PDF files with ease.
What problems can arise when editing files?
When trying to edit PDF files, you may encounter certain difficulties, including:
- Corrupted or unresponsive files: Problems such as an unresponsive, damaged, or corrupted file may occur. In this case, the document cannot be accessed because it has been encrypted by malicious software.
- Inability to edit text on PDF You may need to add or remove specific information, text boxes, or images in your document. Problems may also occur when trying to change the size, format, and color of your text.
- Inability to edit or move images: You may be unable to move images within a file. This can be frustrating if you are trying to place an image in a different location in the document. You might also have trouble rotating an image so it is at the correct angle (e.g., portrait vs. landscape).
- Missing elements: Some elements of a file are difficult or impossible to add or delete without modifying other parts of the document as well. For example: if you want to delete all the bullets from an entry on one page but leave them intact on another page, you’ll need to do some copy-and-paste work before and after this entry point so that only these bullets are deleted from both pages and not other bullets as well.
- Need to redact sensitive information: Sometimes you may need to redact sensitive information such as full names or credit card numbers from a commercial workflow or an invoice etcetera.
- Need to split or merge pages: You can easily split a page into two or more separate pages or achieve an edit PDF online merge of several pages using the “merge PDF” function, for example. However, this feature is not available in most editing software applications and requires manual effort.
- Inability to add or delete pages: If you want to edit PDF pages that contain blank pages at the end of each chapter/section/section group etc., then you will need to delete those blank pages first before doing anything else on the original file because otherwise, those blank pages would appear in your edited version as well!
- Need to add eSignatures to document: You might want to sign a document online, such as when you want to send it electronically or you want your signature on the document to be verified.
Why online format is easy
The major advantage you enjoy when you edit PDF file online is that it is fast. But not just that, online editors are also simple to use, secure, and reliable. In addition, a good edit PDF app can fix all of the problems outlined above without hassle and can also be used by everyone regardless of their experience level.
In addition, most online formats have free subscriptions, which is why they have gained popularity among people who want a quick and simple way to edit PDF Google drive or online.
In summary, it allows the user to:
- Create and edit PDF text online
- Add comments to any part of the document (including images)
- Insert and edit graphics, shapes, and form fields
- Add footnotes and endnotes
- Insert hyperlinks to other documents or websites
- No need to do an edit PDF download on your computer.
- You can edit and save any type of document in the browser without having to install any additional plugins or extensions.
- With a simple click, you can convert your entire document into another format such as Word, PowerPoint, or Excel files.
The best online PDF editor, Lumin
Lumin is the best online PDF editor when it comes to figuring out how to edit PDF documents with ease. It offers a great set of features and has a very user-friendly interface. It’s both simple and powerful, which makes it a popular choice for anyone who wants to edit PDF doc efficiently, from the most experienced users to beginners.
Lumin PDF offers a free plan, as well as professional, business, and enterprise subscription packages, and supports all types of PDF documents, including scanned docs and forms (with multiple pages). You can add comments, highlight and change the font, edit images and graphics, redact information, and split or merge files, among tons of useful features.
You can also easily convert your PDFs to editable formats like Word, Excel, or even Powerpoint!
Plus Lumin has a handy viewer that lets you view your documents in full-screen mode and with much more clarity than other apps
Digital communication is increasingly dominated by PDF documents. Today, almost every service or product offers its users a PDF format alternative. This means to improve your business productivity, it’s important to ensure that all of your documents are easily editable with the help of an online editor.
Overall, PDF editors are user-friendly and have a variety of features that make editing files a breeze. So if you’re looking for an easy way to edit your documents, then a PDF editor is the way to go.