What is Menoquil?
The transition into menopause for many women is not usually seamless. Hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings are just a few of the symptoms that can make this time in life miserable. This has led a lot of people to the use of natural supplements for relief. Of the several options in the market right now, it is believed that Menoquil is one of the best menopause supplements you can get.
It is a totally natural supplement that offers women the chance to take control of their many menopausal symptoms without using risky prescription drugs and/or synthetic hormones. While it is entirely organic, it is also a scientifically advanced, multi-action formula that can provide relief really fast.
What does it contain?
A few people have described Menoquil as a botanical alternative to menopause drugs. Its blend of many herbal extracts might be the good reason to consider it safe enough. Menoquil ingredients have been carefully selected to ensure an easy transition into menopause while providing effective relief to the symptoms not just at the start but through the duration.
Menoquil does not just address the effects of menopause, but also some of the other serious health concerns associated with older women. All of the ingredients are believed to have been tested and validated to ensure they are standard quality. Some of them are listed below:
- Vitamin D: Also called Cholecalciferol, this ingredient is vital for ensuring good bone health. It may help to reduce the incidence of bone loss that could lead to weakness and increased chances of fractures. This vitamin is also believed to be able to impact the mood positive and should be perfect for women experiencing mood swings and irritability as a result of the hormonal imbalances that accompany menopause.
- Vitamin K: Is known to be useful in the management of osteoporosis – a reduction in the density of bone minerals which could expose women to fractures. Research has also said that it might be helpful in the effective utilization of calcium by the body.
- Calcium: The deficiency of this ingredient is the chief cause of osteoporosis which could be worsened by the acceleration of loss in bone calcium which characterizes menopause. However, Menoquil contains an adequate concentration of calcium which could keep users healthy and strong till old age.
- Phosphorus: The benefits of calcium are already well known, but many people aren’t aware that calcium should be combined with phosphorous for optimal results. Menoquil contains this combination which in turn has a good effect on bone hardness.
- Red Clover Flower Powder and Red Clover Powdered Extract: Both extracts are sourced from the red clover plant. Research has suggested that these ingredients are able to serve as a quick relief from hot flashes and night sweats, two major symptoms of menopause. Red clover contains isoflavones which are believed to be able to combat estrogen dominance.
- Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract: Recent research has concluded that extracts from the leaf of this plant can be helpful for those women having frequent hot flashes. It might also be able to provide an energy boost against the fatigue that usually accompanies the beginning of menopause.6
- Black Pepper Extract: Known as Piperine, it is an essential part of the Menoquil product. Without it, the body cannot absorb all of the compounds in the formula.7
Why Use Menoquil?
Menoquil is perhaps the most trusted supplement on the market today that can effectively tackle many menopause symptoms. It is believed that this supplement is able to:
- Provide comfort from hot flashes that can make you feel flushed and embarrassed.
- Balance estrogen and progesterone levels such that the frequency of “estrogen dominance” that is associated with menopause is checked.
- Support the prevention of Osteoporosis.
- Assist in managing bone density and strength.
- Provide relief to sleep disturbances, night sweats, and loss of desire.
- Manage mood swings, anxiety, and irritability.
Interestingly, this product achieves all these without the side effects that come with drugs or other stimulants.
Key and Unique Features
Menoquil has many unique benefits to the user, some of which are examined below:
- It works to address not only physical symptoms but also emotional symptoms of menopause.
- Addresses sexual health issues, such as vaginal dryness, that can often accompany menopause.
- Could also control unwanted weight gain
- Has an accessible customer service department to answer health questions.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
For every bottle of Menoquil, there are 120 tablets. The manufacturer advises that the user takes two Menoquil tablets two times a day with a full glass of water, once in the morning and about one hour before sleep every night.
While this product has been marked as relatively safe because it is made from only herbal extracts, you may also want to talk to your medical practitioner to be doubly sure especially if you are taking any medications, have food allergies or if you have any medical conditions. What we are sure of though, is that this product could be a fit in dealing with menopause hot flashes, night sweats, and other symptoms.
Take Home Message
Menoquil is known to be an effective product as most people experience results in approximately two weeks of use. However, how quickly it works for you may depend on your body system, age and stage of menopause among other factors.
This product contains ingredients that have, according to the manufacturer, been clinically tested to be safe and effective for managing menopause hot flashes, mood swings, irritation, weight gain, and other menopausal symptoms.
Of course, while the benefits of using this product appear numerous, we recommend that you are very sure before committing to buy. It’s always a good idea to consult a medical professional for advice and do some research into other similar products on the market.