Types of layers fabric conveyor belt
Layers conveyor belts are divided into ordinary conveyor belts, heat resistant conveyor belts, nylon conveyor belts, polyester conveyor belts, oil resistant conveyor belts, acid and alkali resistant conveyor belts, cold resistant conveyor belts, food conveyor belts, and general flame retardant conveyor belts. , Endless conveyor belt, pattern conveyor belt, rib conveyor belt, etc.
General conveyor belt
Type H: used for conveying non-corrosive bulk materials with a density below 2.5 T/m3 at room temperature.
Type D: used to transport small and medium-sized non-corrosive materials with a density below 2.5 T/m3 at room temperature.
Type L: Used to transport non-corrosive powdery materials with low density and low abrasiveness at room temperature.
Heat-resistant conveyor belt
The heat-resistant conveyor belt is made of a multi-layer fabric carcass and covered with a rubber cover with good heat resistance through vulcanization.
Heat-resistant conveyor belts are divided into three grades according to different test temperatures:
T1 type: suitable for material transportation ≤100℃
T2 type: suitable for conveying materials ≤125℃
T3 type: suitable for material transportation ≤150℃
Heat-resistant conveyor belts are mainly used in industries such as copper and iron, cement and metallurgy.
(NN) Nylon conveyor belt
The nylon conveyor belt is made of multi-layer rubberized nylon as the carcass material, and the rubber cover with good wear resistance is vulcanized.
Nylon conveyor belts are mainly used in copper, iron, coal and other heavy industries to transport large non-corrosive bulk materials at room temperature with high density, high impact force and high abrasion. They are mostly used for conveyors with long transportation distances and large transportation volumes.
(EP) Polyester conveyor belt
The polyester conveyor belt is made of polyester canvas as the carcass material, covered with a rubber cover with good wear resistance and vulcanized.
Polyester conveyor belt has the characteristics of light and thin belt body, fatigue resistance, impact resistance, good groove forming, low elongation, good dimensional stability, and high wet strength.
Polyester conveyor belts are mainly used for conveying dense and abrasive non-corrosive bulk materials such as steel, coal and other industries.
Oil resistant conveyor belt
The oil resistant conveyor belt is made of multilayer fabric as the carcass and covered with oil-resistant rubber cover through vulcanization. Its specifications and characteristics are the same as those of ordinary conveyor belts. Oil-resistant conveyor belts are suitable for conveying oily materials at room temperature or working environments with oil pollution.
Chemical resistant conveyor belt
The acid and alkali resistant conveyor belt is made of multi-layer fabric as the carcass and covered with chemical resistant rubber cover through vulcanization. Its specifications and features are the same as ordinary conveyor belts.
The acid and alkali resistant conveyor belt is suitable for conveying acid and alkali materials at room temperature or the working environment with acid and alkali pollution.
Food conveyor belt
The specifications and characteristics of food conveyor belts are the same as those of ordinary conveyor belts. It is used to transport food, medical equipment and medicines and other non-toxic and non-polluting materials at room temperature.
Cold-resistant conveyor belt
The cold-resistant conveyor belt is made of multi-layer fabric as the carcass and covered with a rubber cover with good cold-resistant performance through vulcanization.
Cold-resistant conveyor belts are mainly used to transport non-corrosive materials in cold areas.
High temperature resistant conveyor belt
High temperature resistant conveyor belts are divided into two types according to the function of covering rubber, one is heat insulation and high temperature resistance, and the other is heat insulation and high temperature resistance due to rapid carbon formation after heating. High temperature resistant conveyor belts are suitable for conveying materials with temperature less than 250 ℃.
High temperature burning conveyor belt
The high temperature burning resistant conveyor belt is composed of multiple layers of heat resistant fabric, heat resistant covering rubber and burning resistant covering rubber. The upper part of the working surface is covered with a layer of heat-resistant fabric. We can choose T/C canvas, chemical fiber canvas, inorganic fiber and other canvases with different heat resistance degrees according to user requirements and use environmental conditions, and burn-resistant covering glue with different burning resistance degrees . The covering layer has a unique rubber formula, which forms a heat-insulating carbonized layer on the surface when conveying high-temperature materials. The excellent adhesive formula ensures high adhesion between the cloth layers under high temperature conditions, avoids the blistering of the adhesive layer during use, and has good stability and long service life. The high-temperature burning-resistant conveyor belt is suitable for conveying high-temperature materials up to 250℃-700℃ and hot burning in harsh environments.
According to the temperature of the material and the hot state, the high-temperature burning-resistant conveyor belt is divided into two types: type Ⅰ and type Ⅱ. The type Ⅰ high-temperature burning conveyor belt is suitable for conveying materials with a temperature of 250 ℃-400 ℃, and type Ⅱ The high-temperature burning conveyor belt is suitable for conveying materials with a temperature above 400℃ and an instantaneous temperature of 700℃.
High-temperature burning conveyor belts are widely used in metallurgy, foundry, cement, chemical and other industries, and are mainly used for conveying materials such as sintered ore, cement clinker, coke, and castings.
Multi-layer conveyor belt instructions
- The structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt required by the user should be reasonably applied according to the conditions of use (material of the conveying material and conveying environment, etc.).
- Conveyor belts of different types, specifications, and layers cannot be joined together, and it is best to use glue joints for conveyor belt joints.
- The operating speed of the conveyor belt should generally not be greater than 2.5m/s. For materials with large lumpiness and abrasion, and those who use fixed plough-type unloading devices, low speed should be adopted.
- The relationship between the transmission roller diameter of the conveyor and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission roller and the reversing roller, and the requirements for the idler roller should meet the design requirements of the TD62 conveyor.
- The feeding direction should be consistent with the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of material falling on the conveyor belt, a chute is used to reduce the material falling distance; the conveyor belt receiving section should shorten the distance between the rollers and adopt buffer rollers to prevent leakage. Material and belt side should use soft and moderate material board to prevent the material from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
- Matters needing attention in the use of conveyor belt:
1) Avoid the rollers being covered by the material, causing the rotation failure; prevent the material from getting stuck between the roller and the conveyor belt, pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part.
2) Strive to avoid starting with load.
3) Conveyor belt deviation should be corrected in time.
4) It is found that the local damage of the conveyor belt should be repaired in time to prevent the damaged part from continuing to expand.
5) Prevent the conveyor belt from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material, and prevent it from breaking and breaking.
6) During transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow, prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and stay away from heating devices for more than 1m. Keep the storage temperature -15 Between ℃-+40℃, the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.