We are pleased that you've decided to try out IncMag for your website and we hope you like it!
This documentation is made to help you understand the theme. No coding knowledge needed to make basic changes, although some HTML and CSS skills can go a long way!
1. Getting Started
To install the theme itself, please log in to your WordPress installation, and go to "Themes -> Add New" in the control panel.
From there search for "IncMag" or download the theme via our website at https://incredibleplanet.net
Once installed, press activate to make the theme the active one.
Details regarding setting up the site is found below.
2. WordPress Settings
- Configure all sections in the customizer (Appearance -> Customize)
- Set menu locations to respective settings
- Drag menu widgets to footer area for footer menus
- Regenerate thumbnails (use free plugin found on wordpress.org)
There are options to try out in the customizer.
Check them out by going to "Themes -> Appearance"
3. Frequently Asked Questions
How to remove the offset between the main content and sidebar area?
In the theme the width is offset so the main content is 8/12ths wide, and the sidebar is 3/12ths with 1/12 width offset.
On line 84 in incmag\template-parts\content.php you can change the class from:
<div class="col-md-3 col-md-offset-1">to:
This will change it to full width on sidebar rather than 3/4's
4. Purchase License
Currently the license removes the footer credit to Incredible Planet, and helps support further enhancements and bug fixes to the theme.
Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Before seeking support, please...
- Make sure your question is a valid item Issue and not a customization request.
- Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related video guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- Make sure to double check the item FAQs.
- If you have customized your item and now have an issue, back-track to make sure you didn't make a mistake. If you have made changes and can't find the issue, please provide us with your changelog.
- Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to people's issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- Make sure to state the name of the item you are having issues with when requesting support via ThemeForest.
6. Files & Resources
The template uses following resources by third parties.