Spotify is a popular platform that allows users to create a playlist and share it with other users. Many playlist makers are interested in getting more followers but to do this they should follow simple rules. If you follow these recommendations, you can get more subscribers without huge money investments.
Best ways to get more followers on Spotify
There are no miracles – subscribers will not come on their own. But if you make some adjustments and apply the following rules, you can attract more attention from potential followers:
- Listen to the music you add to a playlist. This recommendation may seem strange, but many Spotify users have already noticed that the platform tends to promote playlists with more engagement. This happens because of the algorithm that recognizes that songs are being listened to.
- Review the list several times before uploading. This recommendation may seem obvious but any user must upload the best songs. You create a playlist not only for yourself but for other listeners. And upload only high-quality tracks – that is the golden rule.
- Specialize in one genre. This advice could be a little confusing (it contradicts the previous rule) but one should create a playlist not only for the listeners. You should like what you upload as well. Find a niche that suits your character and don’t forget about trends. Find a balance and upload the best songs that give you chills.
- Make your playlist. You should like the music that you are uploading. If you are a fan of a specific genre, you will gradually become a professional in a particular niche. You will know everything about new tracks and songs. Your playlists will become relevant and engaging.
- What about the size? You should not worry about the quantity of the tracks. Followers won’t be bothered – they will just choose what they like. Some Spotify accounts have playlists with thousands of songs and tracks and it was one of the main reasons why they got so many followers.
- Always look for great songs. Do not forget to refresh your playlist with new and relevant songs that you like. Add some old tracks from such legendary singers as Prince, Michael Jackson, or U2. For example, Hotel California is still loved by a horde of fans.
- Put the best songs to the top of the list. This simple yet effective strategy will attract more followers. Every new member will click on the first song and if he likes it, he will surely continue. If the first 5 tracks will be at least «OK», the chances of getting a new follower will be extremely high.
- Keywords. This will help your potential followers to find your playlist. Avoid using general tags like «Best summer hits». At least mention the genre.
- Buy real Spotify followers. The more followers you have, the higher the chances that you will attract more admirers. That is why new Spotify users just buy followers.
We hope that these simple rules will help you to get more followers!