Since Clyde Tombaugh discovered the planet in 1930, scientists from around the world have gathered many interesting facts about Pluto.
1. A trip to Pluto by NASA cost less than the Minnesota Vikings stadium
2. Brian May guitarist from Queen also works at NASA
3. There’s actually a planet between Pluto and Mars called Ceres
4. The ashes of Clyde Tombaugh, who discovered Pluto, are being sent there
5. Pluto’s surface area is less than that of Russia’s
6. Pluto is no longer considered a planet in most places, except in New Mexico
7. There are apparently ice volcano’s on Pluto
8. Since the reclassification of Pluto and it’s status as a planet, it’s now dubbed 134340 Pluto.
9. Pluto has 5 moons
10. Pluto takes 248 earth years to orbit the sun