As the title itself speaks, we are packed with stress and all other negativity within us. Living life is more important than just going with the flow. Taking a break from the daily chores and experiencing the joy in travelling and trekking is an obligatory aspect of your life. It’s not necessary that you have to go on a long tour or something. You can start trekking once you return from work or when you find the time.
Above all this helps your heart and mind to work better than before. As matter of fact, it reduces the risk of heart-related diseases. Also, it stimulates your creativity to flow. Getting a break will help you to recharge yourself and get back with great energy. So it’s worth taking a break when you are really stressed out. I hope that once you finish reading this you will be all set to kick-start your journey.
Some important reasons to hit the trail are enumerated briefly.
A sense of freedom
Everyone is tied to various stress causing issues. Trekking brings you away from all those things. It relieves you from all your burden and stress. Thus offering a touch of freedom and helping to relax.
Experience the adventure
For all those adventure lovers out there, trekking helps you to experience it. Every day you start running you will discover something new. It’s is like an escape from the fast-moving world.
Refresh your brain
I am 100% sure that your brain must have been exhausted by facing your daily challenges and obstacles. It’s important that you give it a change of scenario. Travelling or trekking has been proved as the best brain exercise. It increases your productivity.
It counts as an exercise
Trekking is a really good cardio workout. It also strengthens your muscles and knee joints. This will reduce the chances of knee injuries in future. This also helps you get a peaceful sleep at night and reboot yourself.
Best way to hang out
If you are planning for a trip with your friends and family, consider trekking as an option. You will have a lot of time to spend with one another amongst nature. Sometimes it is also free.
Things to remember before you start trekking are,
- Get your backpack ready. Carry whatever you might need. Remember to exclude the unnecessary ones to have a light backpack. Go for the best tent or the best 4 person tent if travelling in groups for a long distance.
- Carry a map with you if you are about to trek in some unknown areas. Always go with the actual route and avoid trying shortcuts unless and until you are aware of that place.Pack your medications along with you. Sometimes you might be in need of them. So it is healthy to carry them. Especially if you have asthma, heart-related issues then it are mandatory to carry them. You must carry bandages and other requirements.
- While hiking have a frequent intake of water. Pause then and there to take a small 5-minute break.
- Discard your thought of trekking with an empty stomach. It is not a reliable act.
- You are hiking just to enjoy. So don’t choose the path that does not suit you.
- Have a good trekking company. Carry someone who knows the route better.
- Have an idea about the weather beforehand. Update yourself about the upcoming storms or cyclones if any.
About 2500 people make it up to the Everest as per data. So it’s better now than never. Travelling and trekking fetch you the experience that no other book in the world can teach. For many, it has been a phase of self-discovery and realisation. So this summer gift yourself a break to cherish and live along with nature.